Katniss, Peeta, Gale Effie: the gang's all here!
"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 1" world tour kicked off on Monday night in London and, as usual, fashion was front and center, but it wasn't Jennifer Lawrence who stole the show.
It was her co-star, Elizabeth Banks. The 40-year-old actress, who plays Capitol fashionista, Effie Trinket, was absolutely breathtaking in an ethereal Elie Saab gown with stormy hues. The watercolor gown faded from red and pink tones to a gray-blue and also featured a Watteau cape-train.
Style darling Jennifer Lawrence looked dazzling in a more demure, high-low Dior gown with black, delicate flowers. The outfit was a safe bet for the Girl on Fire, but she still looked lovely in the sweet frock. T-strap black heels and a black headband rounded out her youthful look.
As for the gents, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson both suited up in classic black and navy suits respectively.
Check out all the red carpet looks above, including newcomers Julianne Moore and Natalie Dormer.
Plus, see more of Lawrence's premiere looks through the years:
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Enjoy meatballs without the meat with these plant-based recipes
- Take French toast to the next level with these stuffed French toast re…
- Woman does double take when Dunkin’ receipt says her iced coffee has 5…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise