Arin Andrews and Katie Rain Hill talk about why they wrote about sex in their memoirs. Katie explains: no one else is talking about it and these are questions we all have so it makes sense to address the subject. At the end of the day it is a fact of human nature and people will benefit from the honesty and simplicity of that.
Related Stories: Challenges to same sex marriage by state
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Prices are up to 60% off at Athleta’s Summer Send-Off sale — here a…
- These 10 Alexa-enabled Amazon devices are up to 60% off for a limited …
- 9 thoughtful (and useful) going-away gifts for new college students
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!