"Jeopardy!" made up fake rap names and they were... ridiculous.
I'm sure it's fun for the writers over at "Jeopardy!" to come up with interesting categories and questions for the popular game show, but when they came up with the "Not A Successful Rap Musician" category they may have bitten off more than they could chew.
Gawker has called it "the most embarrassing thing [they've] ever seen on television," and while we completely agree that it is ludicrous, it's no more ludicrous than actual rapper names. Like Ludacris.
Still, this category was much better than "Jeopardy!"'s recent "What Women Want" category. Instead of answers like '"equal pay," or "to break through the glass ceiling," they were more like, "Some help around the house."
Not all categories are going to be winners, but those two are definitely losers.
More from AOL
Man uses wife's urine for drug test, finds out she's pregnant
This is where the 'Mean Girls' cast say their characters are 10 years later
Slimmed-down Miranda Lambert makes history at 2014 CMAs
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Watch this TikToker get served by a robot
- TikToker shares dishwasher hack that makes washing tall glasses easy
- You should definitely buy these amazing J.Crew boyfriend jeans while t…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise