Sparkles, sequins and snakeskin boots filled the red carpet on country's biggest night!
Country music's hottest stars hit the 2014 CMA Awards on Wednesday at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., and it's safe to say they pulled out all the stops for their night on the town.
Carrie Underwood, who is co-hosting the show with Brad Paisley, kicked off the red carpet in a stunning gold gown, which highlighted her pregnancy curves. The blonde babe definitely got a little competition from Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott who looked sexy and sleek in a black gown with hardware detailing. Perhaps she added a little bling in hopes that her group takes home both the awards they're nominated for this evening.
Miranda Lambert, who topped the nominee's list this year, looked better than ever in a blush, Grecian-inspired gown that showed off her trim physique.
As for the gents, it was to be expected with tight jeans, blazers and 10-gallon hats making the rounds on the carpet. Blake Shelton classed things up with a slick blazer, while dapper Dierks Bentley went for a sophisticated gray suit.
Check out the hottest looks from your favorite country artists above.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…