By RYAN GORMAN
A bizarre Fox News segment early Wednesday morning saw three panelists -- including Karl Rove -- dress up as cowboys while discussing midterm results.
Host Chris Wallace, Rove and Joe Trippi all donned scarves and cowboy hats to talk about the significant gains made by Republicans.
The trio explained how the GOP took the majority in Senate, retained the majority in the House of Representatives and took several governor's races -- but all anyone paid attention to was their cowboy gear.
Wallace, to his credit, acknowledged the absurd outfits.
"I know I look ridiculous," Wallace said. "But I figure by this time of the evening, either you're drunk or you have a sense of humor, so we're gonna go on this way."
Hosts Megyn Kelly and Bret Baer both laughed, with Baer adding "oh, really?"
The next major Election Day is only two years away.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can’t afford the Dyson Airwrap? Amazon shoppers say these $23 hot r…
- This gardening tool lets you weed your yard without bending over — gra…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!