By RYAN GORMAN
A bizarre Fox News segment early Wednesday morning saw three panelists -- including Karl Rove -- dress up as cowboys while discussing midterm results.
Host Chris Wallace, Rove and Joe Trippi all donned scarves and cowboy hats to talk about the significant gains made by Republicans.
The trio explained how the GOP took the majority in Senate, retained the majority in the House of Representatives and took several governor's races -- but all anyone paid attention to was their cowboy gear.
Wallace, to his credit, acknowledged the absurd outfits.
"I know I look ridiculous," Wallace said. "But I figure by this time of the evening, either you're drunk or you have a sense of humor, so we're gonna go on this way."
Hosts Megyn Kelly and Bret Baer both laughed, with Baer adding "oh, really?"
The next major Election Day is only two years away.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!