By MORGAN WHITAKER
If most political prognosticators prove prescient, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell will soon become Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, but it's clear he doesn't have the support of every voter in his state.
When the five-term senior senator from Kentucky cast his ballot at the Bellarmine University polling place in Louisville Tuesday morning, a rogue voter made sure to give his stamp of disapproval, flashing a big thumbs down gesture that could easily be seen in the picture captured by Getty photographer Aaron Bernstein.
McConnell's photo-bomb moment was far from the only noteworthy image from Election Day 2014. Be sure to check out the gallery above to see all the best moments.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Woman’s mother-in-law keeps crashing family vacations: ‘MIL needs t…
- 10 things you can get for under $10 at Nordstrom today
- People in the airport always ask me about these $11 clear toiletry bag…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!