If retweets were votes, we know one candidate who would be very, very happy.
Reddit user Fieldblazer posted this photo of former President Bill Clinton photobombing a sad little girl while campaigning on Sunday.
Clinton was reportedly in Texarkana, Arkansas rallying for Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor. While the little girl didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm for Pryor, Bubba couldn't let the moment pass.
And the Internet loved it. Twitter users threw the photo around, praising the president. Mashable even called him a "photobomb extraordinaire" and others dubbed it the "perfect presidential photobomb."
We should know by now that if Slick Willy can't get a selfie, he'll find his photo op on his own.
During the inauguration last year, the comeback kid photobombed Kelly Clarkson as she took the stage to sing. Don't ever change, Bill. Don't ever change.
Check out more famous people steal the spotlight:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!