BY AOL ENTERTAINMENT
Amanda Bynes revealed to the Twitter-verse early Tuesday morning that she is bi-polar and manic-depressive.
The declaration likely came as no surprise to those who have followed the "She's the Man" star over the past year.
After a stint in a psychiatric facility this summer, Bynes' troubles rekindled after she got her second DUI on September 28th.
In October, InTouch reported that Bynes told them she was engaged to a 19-year-old named Caleb, who they reported she said works in a "bait shop." InTouch also claimed that Bynes discussed the possibility of having children with Caleb.
"I want boys, for sure. However many I can pop out ... I don't want a gorgeous girl around. Then I [would] feel way jealous. Ew."
Bynes family and friends denied the claims straight away, telling Radar "She's delusional. This is just more proof of her shaky mental state."
Days later, Bynes denied them herself, tweeting that InTouch fabricated the story and threatening to sue any media who spread lies.
Three days later, the former Nickelodeon star ranted on Twitter that she was getting a restraining order against her father because he was abusive and tried to have sex with her when she was a child.
Two hours later, she rescinded her horrific accusations, blaming them on a microchip in her brain that was implanted by her father.
"My dad never did any of those things The [sic] microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me," she claimed.
All of the aforementioned Tweets have since been deleted.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4 beauty editor-approved products you need to shop right now
- People swear by this eye cream for brightening dark circles: ‘No need …
- Is this $300 ‘smart toaster’ really worth the hype? To find out, we tr…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…