BY AOL ENTERTAINMENT
Amanda Bynes revealed to the Twitter-verse early Tuesday morning that she is bi-polar and manic-depressive.
The declaration likely came as no surprise to those who have followed the "She's the Man" star over the past year.
After a stint in a psychiatric facility this summer, Bynes' troubles rekindled after she got her second DUI on September 28th.
In October, InTouch reported that Bynes told them she was engaged to a 19-year-old named Caleb, who they reported she said works in a "bait shop." InTouch also claimed that Bynes discussed the possibility of having children with Caleb.
"I want boys, for sure. However many I can pop out ... I don't want a gorgeous girl around. Then I [would] feel way jealous. Ew."
Bynes family and friends denied the claims straight away, telling Radar "She's delusional. This is just more proof of her shaky mental state."
Days later, Bynes denied them herself, tweeting that InTouch fabricated the story and threatening to sue any media who spread lies.
Three days later, the former Nickelodeon star ranted on Twitter that she was getting a restraining order against her father because he was abusive and tried to have sex with her when she was a child.
Two hours later, she rescinded her horrific accusations, blaming them on a microchip in her brain that was implanted by her father.
"My dad never did any of those things The [sic] microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me," she claimed.
All of the aforementioned Tweets have since been deleted.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- TikToker shares just how cool it is to buy a drink at a Korean conv…
- Unexpected umami recipes on TikTok that use MSG
- You don’t have to wait until Prime Day — a bunch of the best Calvin Kl…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance