Brooklyn Yazzie says she had the scariest Halloween this year but not for the reasons you might think.
She accidentally gave away her wedding ring. Yazzie says she put it in a candy jar while helping her daughters carve pumpkins.
When Friday night came, she dumped the contents of the jar into the candy bag for trick-or-treaters without realizing her most prized possession was still in it. When she realized the mistake she made, she was devastated.
She told WFMZ, "I think we printed about 15 posters so far and we've just been putting them up everywhere we can, everywhere there's stop signs, everywhere we think someone will be able to read it."
Yazzie says the ring isn't worth much, but it means the world to her.
Accidentally losing a wedding ring is no doubt scary, but it does happen.
A Kansas City woman put her wedding ring in her coin purse because it was uncomfortable...and then when she emptied that purse into a homeless man's cup she gave him a lot more than spare change! Fortunately when she rushed back to the man he was happy to give it back to her. We're hoping Yazzie gets the same happy ending.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!