Brooklyn Yazzie says she had the scariest Halloween this year but not for the reasons you might think.
She accidentally gave away her wedding ring. Yazzie says she put it in a candy jar while helping her daughters carve pumpkins.
When Friday night came, she dumped the contents of the jar into the candy bag for trick-or-treaters without realizing her most prized possession was still in it. When she realized the mistake she made, she was devastated.
She told WFMZ, "I think we printed about 15 posters so far and we've just been putting them up everywhere we can, everywhere there's stop signs, everywhere we think someone will be able to read it."
Yazzie says the ring isn't worth much, but it means the world to her.
Accidentally losing a wedding ring is no doubt scary, but it does happen.
A Kansas City woman put her wedding ring in her coin purse because it was uncomfortable...and then when she emptied that purse into a homeless man's cup she gave him a lot more than spare change! Fortunately when she rushed back to the man he was happy to give it back to her. We're hoping Yazzie gets the same happy ending.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!