MOJAVE, Calif., Nov 2 (Reuters) - The investigation into last week's crash of the Virgin Galactic spaceship has determined that the "feathering" function to help the craft descend had deployed early, the head of National Transportation Safety Board said on Sunday.
The investigators recovered the spaceship's fuel tanks and engine intact, indicating there was no explosion, acting NTSB chairman Christopher Hart said at a press conference in Mojave, California, near the site of the crash. (Reporting by Irene Klotz; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering…
- The sweater vest is the easiest style trend of the season — shop 5 cut…
- These are the 5 pants trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!