MOJAVE, Calif., Nov 2 (Reuters) - The investigation into last week's crash of the Virgin Galactic spaceship has determined that the "feathering" function to help the craft descend had deployed early, the head of National Transportation Safety Board said on Sunday.
The investigators recovered the spaceship's fuel tanks and engine intact, indicating there was no explosion, acting NTSB chairman Christopher Hart said at a press conference in Mojave, California, near the site of the crash. (Reporting by Irene Klotz; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- 5 Asian kitchen staples that will elevate your cooking game
- Energetic mom squeals in delight at brilliant hoodie-folding hack: ‘Lo…
- Baby says ‘mama’ in hilariously creepy way
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!