By CHELSEA HUANG
Doodling in class and giving professors mustaches, horns and other unfavorable features is a favorite pastime for students around the world -- but now, they're putting it online.
A new website called Draw Your Professor invites students to -- you guessed it -- draw their professors, but they can only use Microsoft Paint tools. The masterpieces are then shared on the site and users and rate others' works.
This isn't the first professor-reviewing site out there, but it's definitely the most creative. Rate My Professors is a popular service that lets students rate their professors on scales like helpfulness, clarity, easiness -- and "hotness." More importantly, students can log on and get a feel for a professor before registering for his or her class.
Aside from a few quote bubbles and captions, it's hard to take any valuable information away from Draw Your Professor "reviews" -- except for some pure fun.
Some talented students produce some serious works of art. Others go a different route and use the site as a cathartic way to "roast" their professors.
See some of our best picks, taken from the website's Instagram account.
More on AOL.com
Woman wakes up to $362 Uber receipt, tries to get Internet to help pay it
Soldier surprises wife hours after she gave birth
Man 'surfs' on whale carcass while surrounded by sharks
Fanged deer spotted for first time since 1948
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- All 5 models of Amazon’s best-selling Amazon Fire TV Omni Series ar…
- Chipotle employee reveals how the chain makes its signature guacamole
- This bedside radio alarm clock has a wireless charger and Bluetooth sp…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap