By CHELSEA HUANG and JENNY DEPPER
Talk about pounding the pavement!
Running a marathon is certainly a big endeavor, but somehow these A-list celebs have found time in their busy schedule to take on training for a strenuous 26.2-mile run.
Not only have some of these celebs trained for the big feat, they've also stood out for their serious athletic prowess. Ryan Reynolds and Edward Norton both completed the New York City Marathon in less than four hours.
Sexy actors aren't the only ones who can keep a quick pace. President George W. Bush hotfooted it across the finish line in the 1993 Houston Marathon faster than both of the big stars above with a nice time of 3 hours and 44 minutes.
In honor of the New York City marathon on Sunday, check out some of the famous faces who've take on some of the biggest foot races in the world.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These bike shorts are so comfortable, I want to wear them every sin…
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obsessed…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise