Whether they're on the red carpet, on stage or in a film, celebrities are no strangers to changing up their look.
Manes are having a big moment in Tinseltown, as stars get seriously creative -- and gutsy -- with their impeccably-groomed mops.
Stars like Lauren Conrad, Jessica Simpson and Kristin Cavallari made headlines when they chopped their signature long locks. And others like Ashley Tisdale, Katy Perry and Nicole Richie shocked fans by playing with Rainbow Brite color.
Take a look at the before and after of our favorite celeb hair transformations of 2014.
More from AOL.com:
Celebrities who think it's always Halloween take off their masks
Miley Cyrus and Rihanna dare to bare it all at amfAR gala
Jennifer Lopez opens up about relationship abuse
Miley Cyrus promotes MAC with typical provocative pose
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 9 closet essentials under $35 at Nordstrom that will make you look …
- Stock up on J.Crew’s ’90s-inspired T-shirt while it’s as low as $4.49
- All 5 editions of Apple AirPods are already on sale for Amazon Prime D…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance