Now, we all know Daniel Radcliffe is an amazing actor. But during his appearance on the "Tonight Show," we learned he's an even better rapper.
"Artificial amateurs aren't at all amazing. Analytically, I assault, animate things. Broken barriers bounded by the bomb beat. Buildings are broken, basically I'm bombarding. Casually create catastrophes, casualties."
Yes, Daniel performed Blackalicious's tongue-twisting hit, "Alphabet Aerobics," PERFECTLY, and all from memory.
Who knew Harry Potter could lay down some rhymes?! He told Jimmy Fallon he gets his inspiration from rappers like Eminem and Britain's Plan B.
The "Tonight Show" audience was very impressed with Daniel's rapping skills, giving him a standing ovation after the performance.
And media outlets were just as impressed.
The Hollywood Reporter called the rap "a flawless victory."
And Uproxx wondered if this explains how he was able to say all of those complicated magic spell names so easily. It's wingardium leviosaaa, not wingardium leviosa.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…