By RYAN GORMAN
Students looking for the best bang for their higher education buck might want to look towards the best public universities and colleges.
A recent survey discovered the 100 public schools with the highest SAT scores -- they offer the affordability of a state school with the benefit of a highly intelligent student body.
The schools were recently ranked by Business Insider based on average standardized test scores reported to US News.
Many feel that the average SAT scores of admitted students offer a glimpse into the relative intelligence of the university as a whole.
Many well-known schools including all five service academies, the Georgia Institute of Technology, the University of Virginia, Rutgers and a number of State University of New York (SUNY) schools are also on the list.
High school juniors should at least keep these schools in mind when looking to send applications this school year.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep t…
- It’s easier than it looks to make yourself this fancy affogato dessert
- This tiny device keeps mosquitoes away all summer, and it’s on sale fo…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!