The comedienne and Full House hunk could have been a match made in hilarious and hot heaven, but Poehler revealed on "The Howard Stern Show" that she bombed any chance of that ever happening.
Following her divorce from Will Arnett, Poehler was shooting "They Came Together" with Stamos, when he asked her out to dinner.
She told the radio host, "I was at the restaurant, we were having dinner, and I was like, 'Oh, maybe this is a date. But I don't know.' He asked me to the restaurant. But I blew it."
Poehler says she went to the dinner dressed in her "Parks and Recreation" wardrobe. Imagine Leslie Knope on any date. With anyone.
Despite not snagging Uncle Jesse, Poehler did pretty well. Not long after, she began dating long-time friend Nick Kroll. She told Stern she thinks everything ended up the way it was supposed to.
But as far as rebounds go...Have mercy.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- 6 closet essentials under $50 to buy at Nordstrom right now — you’l…
- 11 cell phone bags that prove the style is summer’s hottest trend for …
- This edible play-dough only requires 2 easy ingredients
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise