All is well that ends well.
Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence have split after a whirlwind romance, reports E! News.
The Oscar winner and the Coldplay frontman, 37, who began dating in late June following Lawrence's split from actor Nicholas Hoult and Martin's 'conscious uncoupling' from Gwyneth Paltrow in March, apparently already lost interest in one another.
Neither star has publicly commented on the breakup.
The split comes as a bit of a surprise since the duo seemed smitten with each other.
The 24-year-old actress was most recently spotted in October cheering on her man as he performed with Kings of Leon at the Hollywood Bowl. A month prior, she headed to Martin's gig at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles. The couple also shared a private jet back to Los Angeles after the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
Throughout their short relationship, both Lawrence and Martin kept quiet about their romance.
However, their recent real estate purchases could have been a sign that the spark had fizzled.
Martin recently bought a home across the street from his ex Paltrow in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Brentwood, while Lawrence snapped up a new abode several miles away in Beverly Hills.
More From AOL & our partners:
Julia Roberts opens up about 'big risk' in saying no to facelift
Back on? Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie go hand-in-hand to Halloween party
Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin split
J.Law wears Chris Martin's love badge
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise