By RYAN GORMAN
Ever wonder how candy corn is made?
The Halloween candy is an annual favorite for millions, but many have no clue how it goes from factory to goodie basket.
This short video, from History's "Modern Marvels," shows how this sweet treat is made in Illinois and then provided to the masses.
Next time you reach for candy corn, remember that it may could have been made by the people in this video.
Below is a slideshow of some of this year's anticipated top costumes.
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…