By RYAN GORMAN
Ever wonder how candy corn is made?
The Halloween candy is an annual favorite for millions, but many have no clue how it goes from factory to goodie basket.
This short video, from History's "Modern Marvels," shows how this sweet treat is made in Illinois and then provided to the masses.
Next time you reach for candy corn, remember that it may could have been made by the people in this video.
Below is a slideshow of some of this year's anticipated top costumes.
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise