Heavy winds swirling around the Madeira Airport on October 20 made conditions challenging for pilots intending to land on the runway. This video from Flávio Silva highlights how one plane wavered on its descent, leaning heavily onto its right and left sides as it traveled parallel to the sea.
According to Silva, the turbulent landing was scary to watch. Luckily, the plane touched down smoothly before taxiing to the airport.
Also on AOL.com:
NYC has been struck by first case of Ebola
Heartbreaking sight at home of slain soldier
How long can Ebola live on a surface?
Battlefield find may unravel Russian denials
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!