Heavy winds swirling around the Madeira Airport on October 20 made conditions challenging for pilots intending to land on the runway. This video from Flávio Silva highlights how one plane wavered on its descent, leaning heavily onto its right and left sides as it traveled parallel to the sea.
According to Silva, the turbulent landing was scary to watch. Luckily, the plane touched down smoothly before taxiing to the airport.
Also on AOL.com:
NYC has been struck by first case of Ebola
Heartbreaking sight at home of slain soldier
How long can Ebola live on a surface?
Battlefield find may unravel Russian denials
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Couple discovers that slap bracelets are actually a common househol…
- Ballet flats are the ‘It’ shoe of the fall, and we found 7 cute pairs …
- Fancify your life with these 12 unnecessary necessities from Amazon un…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!