From smoking to televisions, we all have our vices. But what are your addictions really costing you? Giving up alcohol, smoking, soda, or television could save you time and money while opening opportunities for new and healthier things. You might be shocked at how much you can gain by losing some of these addictions!
More on AOL:
Sugary drinks 'as bad as smoking'
Study finds that alcohol makes you care less
A state-by-state guide to liquor laws around the nation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- TikTok users discovered a genius neck pillow on Amazon that makes s…
- Start your day with a decadent bowl of pancake cereal
- These are the best Nordstrom Rack Memorial Day deals you need to shop …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!