Host Handbook: Tricks and treats for Halloween
AOL Lifestyle Expert Sabrina Soto shares two of her favorite Halloween projects: mummy wrapped candle holders and chocolate sandwich spooky eyes.
What you'll need for the mummy wrapped candle holders:
- Add a line of glue to your mason jar.
- Begin to wrap gauze around the jar, using the glue to secure it.
- Glue two googly eyes of different sizes on to the wrapped jar.
- Insert a LED candle.
- Refrigerate the cookies before separating them.
- Separate each cookie.
- Add a circle of blue or eye frosting in the center of the cook with the white frosting still intact.
- Use a paintbrush and red frosting to create the "bloodshot" look.
- Use a candy for the pupil.
More Halloween from AOL:
The haunting history of Halloween
Most popular Halloween costumes of the past
Woman's clever Halloween costume