Lady Gaga is no stranger to bizarre ensembles, which is why we weren't surprised to see Mother Monster step out in a dress that would make Morticia from "The Addams Family" envious.
The "You and I" singer, 28, left her London hotel on Wednesday in a Halloween-worthy Alexis Mabille lace gown complete with black lips and stick-on red eyebrows. The skimpy dress featured a revealing bralette top and a thigh-high slit in the middle. Gaga polished off the scandalous look with a set of black lace panties and a pair of heels.
While the look seemed better suited for a seductive night – ahem, inside – Gaga opted to wear it out to the pub.
As crazy as this lace ensemble seems, Gaga wasn't the first to test it out.
One month earlier, Kim Kardashian donned a similar lace dress during Paris Fashion Week. The reality star, 34, chose a plunging Givenchy lace gown, which revealed a lacy bodysuit underneath and showed off her killer curves.
However, Mrs. Kanye West went a more demure route and forewent the funky eyebrow color and paired the look with a leather jacket and a set of heels.
The looks – while similar – showcase two very different styles. Did you like Kardashian's sexy rocker style or Gaga's gothic costume?
Tell us in the comments!
More from AOL.com:
Get the look: 3 ways to wear leather pants
Zelda Williams gets new tattoo in memory of father Robin Williams
Elizabeth Pena's cause of death revealed
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These 10 Alexa-enabled Amazon devices are up to 60% off for a limit…
- 9 thoughtful (and useful) going-away gifts for new college students
- Waiter stuns TikTok with video showing how much he makes in tips
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance