Lady Gaga is no stranger to bizarre ensembles, which is why we weren't surprised to see Mother Monster step out in a dress that would make Morticia from "The Addams Family" envious.
The "You and I" singer, 28, left her London hotel on Wednesday in a Halloween-worthy Alexis Mabille lace gown complete with black lips and stick-on red eyebrows. The skimpy dress featured a revealing bralette top and a thigh-high slit in the middle. Gaga polished off the scandalous look with a set of black lace panties and a pair of heels.
While the look seemed better suited for a seductive night – ahem, inside – Gaga opted to wear it out to the pub.
As crazy as this lace ensemble seems, Gaga wasn't the first to test it out.
One month earlier, Kim Kardashian donned a similar lace dress during Paris Fashion Week. The reality star, 34, chose a plunging Givenchy lace gown, which revealed a lacy bodysuit underneath and showed off her killer curves.
However, Mrs. Kanye West went a more demure route and forewent the funky eyebrow color and paired the look with a leather jacket and a set of heels.
The looks – while similar – showcase two very different styles. Did you like Kardashian's sexy rocker style or Gaga's gothic costume?
Tell us in the comments!
More from AOL.com:
Get the look: 3 ways to wear leather pants
Zelda Williams gets new tattoo in memory of father Robin Williams
Elizabeth Pena's cause of death revealed
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- TikTok mom shares what not to say to adoptive parents: ‘Please stop…
- Just in time for summer, here’s how to get $20 off already-discounted …
- Mom shares controversial ‘folding’ hack on TikTok: ‘I really don’t und…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…