By CHELSEA HUANG
Everything Halle Berry touches is pure gold, so we imagine her latest venture will be no different. And no, it's not another Academy Award-winning film.
The "Monster's Ball" actress, 48, announced Thursday that she is launching the iconic French lingerie brand, Scandale Paris, in select Target stores and on target.com on October 27.
The mother-of-two, who is known for her timeless style, partnered with the 80-year-old brand after being inspired by their French sophistication.
Berry revealed that the one thing she's learned about French women since living in France with her hubby, Olivier Martinez, is that they're always "prepared" with sophisticated underwear, as opposed to American women who tend to wear the same "janky" pieces for years.
"Lingerie feels like something I know about and something I've always deemed important," she said during a press event. "[The collection] is elegant and upscale at a price that feels unreal."
The stunning star is just the latest celeb to tap into the lingerie market, joining the likes of Sofia Vergara, Britney Spears, Bethenny Frankel, Penelope Cruz and Dita Von Teese.
Berry told AOL she has always been inspired by one celeb in particular -- songstress-turned-fashion designer and fellow mother, Gwen Stefani.
"I've always admired Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B." she said. "She's killing it."
More on AOL.com
Taylor Swift releases full track list for '1989'
Get the look: 3 ways to wear leather pants
Zelda Williams gets new tattoo in memory of father Robin Williams
Zach Galifianakis asks Brad Pitt about Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Grab these Sur La Table 4th of July deals before they’re gone — pri…
- Celebrate the 4th of July with these bold red, white and blue snack bo…
- Make your Pride party extra colorful this year with these themed cockt…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance