It's official. Taylor Swift is a cat lady.
The 24-year-old singer who is set to release her fifth studio album, "1989," next week, has gone full on kitty crazy.
In case you aren't convinced by the pop star's recent Instagram -- a shot of her on an airplane wearing a robe covered with kitty faces -- maybe you'll be convinced by this slideshow of all her adorable kitten Instagrams. Oh, and that time she did a Diet Coke commercial with about a zillion cats.
More on AOL.com:
Neil Patrick Harris wasn't the first choice to host Oscars -- so who was?
In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
Gavin DeGraw opens up about his road to success
Reese, Jen, Anne and more A-listers fete Matthew McConaughey
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…