Matthew McConaughey is officially a stud!
The Oscar winner, 44, was honored with the 28th American Cinematheque Award on Tuesday evening at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, and the number of A-list women who showed up to fete him was nearly as exciting as the award.
McConaughey's former co-stars and close friends, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Kate Hudson, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway, and Michelle Monaghan, all turned out to support him and his longtime career.
Witherspoon looked particularly breathtaking in a printed Prabal Gurung dress, while Chastain brought a pop of color to the red carpet in a Givenchy Couture gown.
For his big night, McConaughey donned a dapper tux.
Aside from the bevy of beautiful women, the evening was also a family affair. The "Mud" star's wife, Camila Alves, two of his children, Levi and Vida, and his mother, rounded out the guest list that also included Jimmy Kimmel and his wife, Molly McNearney, and the Texas Tenors. Noticeably absent was McConaughey's youngest, 22-month-old Livingston.
The formal event, which paid tribute to McConaughey's 21-year career, certainly looked like a party and the speeches appeared to highlight his signature acting moments from "Dazed and Confused" to "The Wolf of Wall Street." Anne Hathaway jokingly appeared to demonstrate his famous chest thump during her tribute.
Upon accepting his award, McConaughey picked up his daughter, Vida, and toasted his success with a beer alongside director Christopher Nolan and Jimmy Kimmel.
It looks like it was an epic evening.
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These 10 Alexa-enabled Amazon devices are up to 60% off for a limit…
- 9 thoughtful (and useful) going-away gifts for new college students
- Waiter stuns TikTok with video showing how much he makes in tips
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance