DIY Daily: Halloween milk jug lantern luminaries
No time to carve a jack-o-lantern? Swap pumpkins for empty milk jugs! This DIY is the perfect alternative to help you achieve a spooky lantern effect for Halloween.
What you'll need:
- Tea lights
- Craft knife
- Paint and brushes
- Battery-operated lights
- Clean & empty milk jugs
- Draw a rectangle below the handle.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the rectangle you just drew.
- Use a marker to draw a face.
- Paint over the face.
- Cut a zigzag design at the top.
- Add battery operated lights.