Kate Middleton is back!
The Duchess of Cambridge, 32, made her first public appearances on Tuesday, following last month's announcement that she's expecting her second child with Prince William.
Middleton, who has been sidelined from her engagements due to acute morning sickness, didn't miss a fashion beat for her big day and put her best foot forward for both appearances.
The stylish royal kicked off the morning with her husband, Prince William, greeting the President of Singapore on behalf of the Queen. She donned a plaid, pale blue morning coat and dress from Alexander McQueen and polished off the look with a matching Jane Taylor hat and black pumps.
In the evening, all eyes were on Kate again as she made her way to the Natural History Museum in London for an awards ceremony honoring the 2014 Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
The Duchess stunned in a powder blue, floor-length gown from British designer Jenny Packham. The gorgeous dress, which featured long sleeves, a high hemline with long silk panels and gathering around the midline, showcased a hint of her growing baby belly. She wore her long locks down in classic curls and finished off her ensemble with a set of her signature LK Bennett heels and an Alexander McQueen clutch.
Kate definitely didn't disappoint with the first of her pregnancy styles. But we have to wonder, is there a reason the gorgeous royal gravitated toward two blue ensembles in one day?
Perhaps the Duchess of Cambridge is hinting that she's expecting another bouncing baby boy.
The royals confirmed on Monday that they're second child is due in April 2015.
More on AOL:
More on Kate Middleton's first appearance of the day
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Young boy gives away Happy Meal after customer is turned away from …
- Mom’s hilarious Alexa request cracks toddler up: ‘This just made my da…
- TikTokers are losing it over this baby’s technique for learning how to…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates keep retreating
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance