Kate Middleton is back!
The Duchess of Cambridge, 32, made her first public appearances on Tuesday, following last month's announcement that she's expecting her second child with Prince William.
Middleton, who has been sidelined from her engagements due to acute morning sickness, didn't miss a fashion beat for her big day and put her best foot forward for both appearances.
The stylish royal kicked off the morning with her husband, Prince William, greeting the President of Singapore on behalf of the Queen. She donned a plaid, pale blue morning coat and dress from Alexander McQueen and polished off the look with a matching Jane Taylor hat and black pumps.
In the evening, all eyes were on Kate again as she made her way to the Natural History Museum in London for an awards ceremony honoring the 2014 Wildlife Photographer of the Year.
The Duchess stunned in a powder blue, floor-length gown from British designer Jenny Packham. The gorgeous dress, which featured long sleeves, a high hemline with long silk panels and gathering around the midline, showcased a hint of her growing baby belly. She wore her long locks down in classic curls and finished off her ensemble with a set of her signature LK Bennett heels and an Alexander McQueen clutch.
Kate definitely didn't disappoint with the first of her pregnancy styles. But we have to wonder, is there a reason the gorgeous royal gravitated toward two blue ensembles in one day?
Perhaps the Duchess of Cambridge is hinting that she's expecting another bouncing baby boy.
The royals confirmed on Monday that they're second child is due in April 2015.
More on AOL:
More on Kate Middleton's first appearance of the day
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…