Stanley Tucci better get ready to cook for three!
"The Hunger Games" actor, 53, revealed on Monday that he and his wife, Felicity Blunt, are expecting their first child together.
The soon-to-be-dad and his lady love shared the big news at the 3rd Annual Mario Batali Foundation Benefit Dinner at Del Posto Ristorante. Blunt, clad in a ruched wrap dress, was just starting to show her baby bump.
Tucci likely won't have too much trouble whipping up a delicious meal for his growing family. The longtime food aficionado is releasing a new cookbook "The Tucci Table," on October 28, where he'll share recipes from his Italian food-fueled childhood and his wife's British upbringing.
With a baby on the way and a book to promote, it sounds like both Tucci and Blunt will have their hands full in and out of the kitchen.
The New York Times Bestselling author wed Emily Blunt's literary agent sister, Felicity, in 2012 and the pair are reportedly thrilled to start a family together.
"I'm most excited to have a baby with Felicity and for the baby to be healthy," Tucci told Us Weekly.
Tucci already has three children with his late wife Kate Tucci, who passed away from breast cancer in 2009.
To hear more about Tucci's cookbook and family plans, catch his interview live (right up top!) with AOL BUILD on October 21, 2014, at 2 p.m. EST.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…