Stanley Tucci better get ready to cook for three!
"The Hunger Games" actor, 53, revealed on Monday that he and his wife, Felicity Blunt, are expecting their first child together.
The soon-to-be-dad and his lady love shared the big news at the 3rd Annual Mario Batali Foundation Benefit Dinner at Del Posto Ristorante. Blunt, clad in a ruched wrap dress, was just starting to show her baby bump.
Tucci likely won't have too much trouble whipping up a delicious meal for his growing family. The longtime food aficionado is releasing a new cookbook "The Tucci Table," on October 28, where he'll share recipes from his Italian food-fueled childhood and his wife's British upbringing.
With a baby on the way and a book to promote, it sounds like both Tucci and Blunt will have their hands full in and out of the kitchen.
The New York Times Bestselling author wed Emily Blunt's literary agent sister, Felicity, in 2012 and the pair are reportedly thrilled to start a family together.
"I'm most excited to have a baby with Felicity and for the baby to be healthy," Tucci told Us Weekly.
Tucci already has three children with his late wife Kate Tucci, who passed away from breast cancer in 2009.
To hear more about Tucci's cookbook and family plans, catch his interview live (right up top!) with AOL BUILD on October 21, 2014, at 2 p.m. EST.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Here are the best 4th of July deals on Le Creuset Dutch ovens, gril…
- 7 queer-led brands you should be shopping
- This is the $24 Amazon swimsuit cover-up you’ll see everywhere this su…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance