DIY Daily: A Seasonal Branch Centerpiece
Hosting a dinner party? Impress your dinner guests (and yourself) with a beautiful DIY autumn centerpiece. Using colored leaves, oak branches, berry twigs, and gourds you can quickly put together an impressive dinner table statement!
- Drill Bits
- Oak Branch
- Bittersweet berries
- Artificial Birds
- Using short screws, screw in an L-bracket to a square piece of plywood. This will function as the base of the centerpiece.
- With a small bit, drill a pilot hole into the branch. Then secure the branch to the L bracket with a screw in the pilot hole.
- Use a cable tie to hold the bittersweet berries to the branch.
- Using burlap or a course linen, cover the plywood base.
- Add on to the centerpiece as desired. Place birds, gourds, and other fall accents as you see fit!
A festive halloween banner for the house
A simple & stylish fishtail braid
4 alternatives to pumpkin carving