By RYAN GORMAN
A smiling camel photobombed three tourists traveling through Egypt.
Friends Hossam Antikka, 20, Karem Abdelaziz, 22, and Misara Salah, 24, mugged for the camera during a recent trip to the pyramids around Giza and got a hilarious result, according to the Daily Mail.
The trio was clueless to the camel's grinning ways until checking the pictures later in the day, Hossam told the site.
Camels are are animals known for their tempers. They often bite, spit and charge at people. One even brutally killed an American in Mexico earlier this week.
But this pachyderm was all smiles for his new friends after they fed him.
"It was a really nice camel, so I thought it was only right we should have a photo with it," Hossam told the paper. "'We had been playing with it and feeding it shortly before I took the picture so I think it was happy to see us.
Other pictures snapped of nearby camels show them grinning as well.
"It makes me feel so joyful every time I look at the picture," he added. "I think it is God's way of rewarding me."
The picture is a gift to all who see it.
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates keep retreating
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Young boy gives away Happy Meal after customer is turned away from …
- Mom’s hilarious Alexa request cracks toddler up: ‘This just made my da…
- TikTokers are losing it over this baby’s technique for learning how to…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold