Missy Elliott is a "smooth chick."
The 43-year-old rapper revealed a trim new physique on Thursday when she posted a Twitpic of herself following a performance.
Elliott, who was posing with her hands on her sleek waist, looked better than ever in the snap, clad in a pair of form-fitting jeans, a Nike sweatshirt, and a baseball cap that aptly read "You can't workout with us."
The Virginia-bred artist was on tap alongside Solange Knowles to perform at the Alexander Wang and H&M afterparty in New York City on Thursday. For her performance, she donned similar attire, but swapped her jeans for a pair of black leather pants.
Elliott hasn't officially confirmed how much weight she's lost, but her Twitter fans certainly noticed. Several commented that the "Crazy Girl" crooner "is aging backwards" and "looks better than ever."
The Grammy Award winner's weight loss could be a result of her recent health battles. Elliott revealed in 2011 that she was battling Graves disease, a rare thyroid disorder that causes weight fluctuation.
Regardless of the reason for her transformation, Elliott looks fit and extremely fabulous!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- TikTok is loving this woman’s elaborate work-from-home ‘hack’
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next outdo…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…