DIY Daily: The reverse smokey eye
A reverse smokey eye look is perfect for your next night out! This DIY puts a twist on the classic smokey eye! With just a few eyeshadow crayons and a bit of blending, you can create the perfect sultry look.
What you'll need:
- Tinted moisturizer
- Light gold cream eyeshadow
- Metallic creme eyeshadow
- Bronze eyeshadow crayon
- Black eyeshadow crayon
- Highlighter eyeshadow cryaon
- Shader brush
- Angled liner brush
- Lip gloss
- Prime your face
- Blend tinted moisturizer all over face.
- Apply cream shadow in light gold shade to your lid.
- Apply highlighter to the corner of your eyes with the eyeshadow crayon.
- Apply a bronze eyeshadow crayon to your lower lash line.
- Blend and smudge with angled liner brush so it doesn't look so perfect.
- Apply black liner to the water line with a creme eyeshadow crayon.
- Blend the eyeshadow with an angled liner brush.
- Tap shadow with gold tones into lower lash line.
- Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- Apply blush and gloss.