If you've seen the film "Magic Mike," you know that actor Channing Tatum knows a thing or two about being a male stripper. That's because the 34-year-old used to be a male stripper, a fact he's never been shy about sharing.
In a recent interview with "New York Times T Magazine," he explained how his experience as an erotic dancer has only helped his career. He said, "Being a stripper exposed me to a lot of people I might never have met, and that has turned out to be a gift. There are lots of characters I feel I can play as a result."
Tatum worked as a stripper in Florida when he was in his late teens, under the stage name "Chan Crawford." His experience was actually the inspiration for the 2012 comedy-drama "Magic Mike," which will be getting a sequel sometime in 2015 titled "Magic Mike XXL."
He recently spoke with "People Magazine" about the sequel, and confessed that he has to run all his stripper moves by his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, for approval.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Footage of babies left sleeping all alone outside has TikTok freaki…
- Don’t know how to use your air fryer? This cheat sheet can help
- Amazon’s most popular Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is on sale…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Everyday Things In The US That Are Completely Bizarre To People In …
- 25 Times Rihanna Proved She’s A Total Style Icon
- The Strange Ritual That United Witches And Broomsticks