Dance parties, hugs from Taylor Swift, and baking cookies all night long -- what more could a girl ask for?
Taylor Swift certainly delivered a whole lot of awesome to dozens of lucky fans this year when she opened up her many homes (including her mom's house!) for secret fan parties ahead of her upcoming album "1989."
The 24-year-old singer, who released footage of what she's calling the 1989 Secret Sessions, certainly knows how to wow her fans. At the parties, Taylor is spotted baking cookies, sharing laughs and hugs with her new friends, dancing the night away, taking selfies and more.
The fans, who weren't given much information beyond an address to head to, reportedly had no idea before their arrival that they were going to get an intimate meet-and-greet with the Grammy winner, let alone hear new tracks off her upcoming album.
"I'm going to be playing my fans the album first. We wanted to surprise them and they are here mingling," Swift said while hiding in a room at her mom's house. "They know something is going on but I'm not sure that they know THIS is going on."
The fans certainly were lucky since the rest of us will have to wait till the album drops on October 27 to hear the new music.
Check out the photos above or the video below to see Taylor's awesome parties in action!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Food blogger hosts intimate dinner party in chic Manhattan apartmen…
- Toddler does some damage when parents aren’t looking, and TikTokers ha…
- Toddler isn’t ready to give up pacifiers, so she steals one from her d…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance