Party at Paul Rudd's!
Funny man Paul Rudd couldn't be happier that the Kansas City Royals, his hometown team, is heading to the World Series.
So happy in fact that he invited other Royals fans to a kegger at his mom's home and posed for a selfie with the team in his Kansas City gear.
The real fun started when a local reporter asked "This Is 40" actor where he'd be celebrating the victory.
"I'm going be partying at my mom's house," he said jokingly. "She's out of town, I've got a keg -- it's going to be sweet."
Let's hope the fun doesn't stop there. Can you imagine the soiree he's going to throw if his boys win the World Series? Game on.
More on celebs:
Clarkson's baby gets a huge gift
New twist in Collins' child sex abuse saga
Prolific actress Elizabeth Pena dead at 55
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Save $450 on the spin bike that rivals Peloton — but only for a lim…
- 5 last-minute Mother’s Day food gifts and treats you can send to your …
- Spanx’s coveted bike shorts are 50% off for one day only
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…