Party at Paul Rudd's!
Funny man Paul Rudd couldn't be happier that the Kansas City Royals, his hometown team, is heading to the World Series.
So happy in fact that he invited other Royals fans to a kegger at his mom's home and posed for a selfie with the team in his Kansas City gear.
The real fun started when a local reporter asked "This Is 40" actor where he'd be celebrating the victory.
"I'm going be partying at my mom's house," he said jokingly. "She's out of town, I've got a keg -- it's going to be sweet."
Let's hope the fun doesn't stop there. Can you imagine the soiree he's going to throw if his boys win the World Series? Game on.
More on celebs:
Clarkson's baby gets a huge gift
New twist in Collins' child sex abuse saga
Prolific actress Elizabeth Pena dead at 55
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Dad grounds teen daughter after she refuses to wash dishes because …
- Loving the hot pink fashion trend? Here are 10 stylish pieces to add t…
- Puppies escape while husband sleeps through ‘night duty’: ‘How did he …
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance