1. Wait, why exactly did Bill Murray ditch the "Late Show" mid-interview?
2. Paul Rudd invited all of Kansas City to a post-game party at his mom's house.
3. Erykah Badu took to the streets and sang in Times Square for money.
4. Taylor Swift's new Diet Coke commercial features a lot of kittens.
5. Who knew? Brad Pitt has some serious breakdancing moves.
6. Jimmy Fallon just snagged an 'unbelievable' achievement unrelated to television.
7. J.K. Rowling is building an amazing Harry Potter-inspired summer home!
8. Two Disney stars just got engaged at ... where else? Disney World.
9. Real-life professional clowns are really upset about "American Horror Story."
10. Oprah asks "Glee" star if she's considered transitioning into a male.
11. Awww! Taylor Swift gives Selena Gomez some relationship advice.
12. Potterheads, rejoice! Warner Bros. is making more Harry Potter movies.