Josh Duhamel may have babies on the brain!
The "Battle Creek" star couldn't help but gush about his adorable kiddo, Axl, in a recent interview with AOL after we pointed out that his son, who regularly dons Wu-Tang shirts and monogrammed baseball hats, might be one of the cutest kids in Hollywood.
"Yeah, well I guess we gotta watch it so we're not raising a total L.A. kid. But he's a very sweet kid. He has no idea that he's wearing a Wu-Tang shirt," Duhamel dished of his 13-month-old son with wife, Fergie. "We really love him. I think any parent would understand that it's really fun to watch them go from helpless infant to a toddler who is walking and talking and getting into things. I love watching him develop."
Duhamel didn't stop there. The 41-year-old actor revealed that he and his popstar wife wouldn't be opposed to expanding their family. "It's a really awesome experience. Hopefully we'll get to have another one."
Becoming a father has been a big influence on Duhamel, who recently became an ambassador for Unilever's Project Sunlight to bring attention to children's hunger.
"I have a child of my own now, so I am a little bit more sensitive to the idea that 1 in 5 kids in the U.S. don't know where their next meal is coming from," Duhamel explained. "That's a lot. It really surprised me when I heard that."
The hunky star, who first got involved with the project after his wife pulled him away from watching football on the couch and asked her to join him at a food kitchen to feed the homeless, says that anyone can help ensure that kids don't go hungry.
Of his experience at the food kitchen, he recalled, "Selfishly, it made me feel like I was actually doing something important instead of sitting at home and watching football. It's just all about doing what you can to pitch in whether that's donating food, donating money, whatever people can do."
Learn more about projects in your area with Unilever's Project Sunlight here.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Berries are the star ingredients of these entrée recipes
- Every man needs a quality pair of dress shoes: Here are the 12 best on…
- 2-year-old proudly shows off her Tagalog vocab in sweet TikTok: ‘Such …
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise