DIY Daily: A messy faux bob
What you'll need:
- Curling Iron
- Texturizing Spray
- Finishing spray
- Sectioning clips
- A teasing brush
- Bobby pins & lots of them!
- Create wavy hair look with a curling iron.
- Use your texture spray to make your hair extra voluminous.
- Lightly tease your hair all over, with special focus on the crown.
- Now clip up the top, shortest layers of your hair.
- Taking small sections of your hair, twist your hair and fold your hair under, leaving the ends out for a natural effect. Continue this all the way around your head. Don't worry about perfection, it adds to the charm.
- Remove the clips to let your top layer down. Pin up any longer pieces.
- Touch up some of the pieces with your curling iron, so that they are nice and short
- Use finishing spray to wrap up the look.
A festive halloween banner for the house
A simple & stylish fishtail braid
4 alternatives to pumpkin carving