By RYAN GORMAN
The second Dallas hospital worker afflicted with Ebola was on a flight from Cleveland the day prior to her diagnosis, officials said.
The Centers for Disease Control and Frontier Airlines have confirmed the woman flew on Frontier Flight 1143 to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport on October 13. Family identified her to ABC News as Amber Vinson.
Authorities are asking all 132 passengers aboard the flight to call the CDC at 1-800-232-4636 to arrange for follow-ups and determine possible risk.
Vinson showed no symptoms during the Sunday flight, but officials want to speak with passengers out of an abundance of caution.
"Public health professionals will begin interviewing passengers about the flight, answering their questions and arranging follow up," the CDC said in a statement.
"Individuals who are determined to be at any potential risk will be actively monitored."
The flight landed in Dallas at 8:16 p.m., according to the airline.
"The aircraft received a thorough cleaning, per our normal procedures, which is consistent with CDC guidelines prior to returning to service the next day," said Frontier.
"It was also cleaned again in Cleveland last night."
Vinson also traveled from Dallas to Cleveland via Frontier Flight 1142 on October 10, the airline disclosed.
A local media report says the airplane in question has been taken to the far reaches of airport property for a thorough scrub down.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!