Is there such a thing as a perfect proposal?
Well, there certainly isn't on NBC's new comedy "Marry Me," starring Casey Wilson and Ken Marino.
The new series on love, marriage, and the fails in between, kicks off on October 14 and follows the romantic relationship of Annie (Wilson) and Jake (Marino).
The series premiere begins with a very happy Annie and Jake returning from a fabulous two-week getaway together. Naturally, after six years of dating, Annie was expecting her main squeeze to pop the question on their vacation and Jake has clearly has dropped the ball.
Or so we think ....
The hilarious comedy, which already hit a slam-dunk in the first 30 seconds with the funny banter and real-life romantic scenarios, is sure to entertain the audience's funny bone in its Tuesday night slot following "The Voice."
Check out the sneak peek of the opening scene of "Marry Me" above.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Toddler has hilarious reaction to taking a tumble in his homemade r…
- This hand sanitizer is so hydrating that my clean hands never feel dry
- Use a fidget toy to let kids make their own snacks with this brilliant…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise