By CHELSEA HUANG
She's a Spanish siren!
Penelope Cruz was named Esquire Magazine 'Sexiest Woman Alive' on Monday and the stunning star can just add this to her growing list of accolades.
As the 11th woman to be honored, the 40-year-old actress shares the distinction with Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Rihanna, Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson, and more A-list actresses.
In her interview with Esquire, the notoriously private star refused to open about her personal life, telling Esquire that her marriage to actor Javier Bardem "is for us" and her two children with him remained off-limits for questions.
Instead, the beauty intently stated that she "doesn't feel like the sexiest woman alive, she says-she feels like a mother who doesn't get enough sleep; Bardem is filming in South Africa, and she is anxious to return to her children-but given the role, she will play it."
The "Jámon, Jámon" star also revealed that the most attractive, charming, cool, fun, interesting thing" to her now is "a plan."
Despite the undeniable attention she invites, Cruz remains elusive and mysterious, which perhaps, is one of her sexiest qualities.
More from Esquire
More sexy photos of Penelope Cruz in Esquire
45 sexiest women in the world
15 best sex albums
75 things men don't know about women
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Restaurant servers freak out when someone requests ‘a table for 91’
- Nordstrom Rack seriously has the best 4th of July sale — shop 30+ of o…
- This $13 best-selling portable luggage scale will ensure that your sui…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance