By CHELSEA HUANG
She's a Spanish siren!
Penelope Cruz was named Esquire Magazine 'Sexiest Woman Alive' on Monday and the stunning star can just add this to her growing list of accolades.
As the 11th woman to be honored, the 40-year-old actress shares the distinction with Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Rihanna, Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson, and more A-list actresses.
In her interview with Esquire, the notoriously private star refused to open about her personal life, telling Esquire that her marriage to actor Javier Bardem "is for us" and her two children with him remained off-limits for questions.
Instead, the beauty intently stated that she "doesn't feel like the sexiest woman alive, she says-she feels like a mother who doesn't get enough sleep; Bardem is filming in South Africa, and she is anxious to return to her children-but given the role, she will play it."
The "Jámon, Jámon" star also revealed that the most attractive, charming, cool, fun, interesting thing" to her now is "a plan."
Despite the undeniable attention she invites, Cruz remains elusive and mysterious, which perhaps, is one of her sexiest qualities.
More from Esquire
More sexy photos of Penelope Cruz in Esquire
45 sexiest women in the world
15 best sex albums
75 things men don't know about women
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…