In episode 5, it's the final week, and the pressure is on to stitch together the remaining touches on their Halloween costumes. While Taylor gets a birthday surprise by from Martha, the other two designers take a much needed cat nap after working on their garments until 3 A.M. the night prior. Hand-sewing, gluing, and accessorizing are in full-effect after a final visit from Editorial and Creative Director Kevin Sharkey.Martha Stewart's haute Halloween costume competition series, "Shriek or Chic," follows three young fashion designers as they vie to win Martha's heart through their Halloween costume designs. Martha will wear her favorite design as her highly anticipated costume this year.
Did you miss the previous episodes? View episode 1, episode 2, episode 3 and episode 4 here.
Check back tomorrow for episode 6, right here on AOL.
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious