In episode 5, it's the final week, and the pressure is on to stitch together the remaining touches on their Halloween costumes. While Taylor gets a birthday surprise by from Martha, the other two designers take a much needed cat nap after working on their garments until 3 A.M. the night prior. Hand-sewing, gluing, and accessorizing are in full-effect after a final visit from Editorial and Creative Director Kevin Sharkey.Martha Stewart's haute Halloween costume competition series, "Shriek or Chic," follows three young fashion designers as they vie to win Martha's heart through their Halloween costume designs. Martha will wear her favorite design as her highly anticipated costume this year.
Did you miss the previous episodes? View episode 1, episode 2, episode 3 and episode 4 here.
Check back tomorrow for episode 6, right here on AOL.
- Moms reveal the first time they really felt like a mom
- Score an ‘Amazon’s Choice’ air purifier on sale for 20% off right now:…
- If you’ve always wanted a robot vacuum, here’s your chance to score on…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious