Actor Shia LaBeouf took his "I'm not famous" bag off his head, and sat down with Ellen.
The 28-year-old opened up to Ellen Degeneres regarding his crazy behavior during this past year which includes being arrested for disorderly conduct and trespassing at a New York theater, plagiarizing a graphic novel for his short film "Howard Cantour.com," apologizing for plagiarizing with a plagiarized apology, walking out of an international film premiere with a bag on his head reading "I am not famous anymore," skywriting cryptic messages, and renting a performance art space where he allowed attendees to say whatever they wanted to him.
LaBeouf told Ellen, "I went through like an existential crisis, which turned into kind of like some exploration really. I had some hiccups, you know. Some judgment errors."
He added that during his New York City arrest back in June, NYPD officers put him in a Hannibal Lecter-style mask and jacket after he spit on a cop; an action he deeply regrets.
LaBeouf, who currently co-stars in the new film "Fury" alongside Brad Pitt, told Ellen that he's doing better and that he's as good as he can be.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…