It's every parent's nightmare --- your child is locked in the car and you can't get him or her out. For actress Melissa Joan Hart, that nightmare became a reality.
The ABC Family star accidentally locked her toddler inside her SUV and had to wait, panic stricken for help to arrive.
E! News is reporting that Hart and her husband were on their way to a studio when they accidentally locked their two year old son Tucker in the car. The parents called AAA and the auto company rushed to the scene and safely unlocked the vehicle.
"No harm was done and Tucker was rescued," an eyewitness told E!. "AAA was able to open the door quickly."
A terrifying moment for any parent and we're, of course, happy Tucker is safe.
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance