A horse walks into a police station. It's not a joke, it happened on Monday.
Police in the UK had an unlikely visitor at a rural headquarters; a small horse. According to Cheshire Police, they welcome all kinds of visitors at their station but they never expected to see a small horse trot through their automatic sliding doors.
Superintendent Peter Crowcroft said of the incident, "We were somewhat saddled with our unexpected guest, who in the early hours of the morning quickly became the mane event of the night shift. We like to ensure a warm welcome to all our guests at HQ, and at neigh point did the horse pose a risk to security and appeared to be a well cared for animal"
The small brown and white horse resides on a nearby farm, and officers managed to escort the animal back to its real home. Some commenters online speculate the horse was looking to stay warm, but perhaps it was just looking for a job.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- TikToker shares just how cool it is to buy a drink at a Korean conv…
- Unexpected umami recipes on TikTok that use MSG
- You don’t have to wait until Prime Day — a bunch of the best Calvin Kl…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold