A recent "Price Is Right" bid is being called the worst in the show's 40+ year history.
The other morning, contestants on the classic CBS game show were asked to place a bid on the price of a brand new hammock. The player whose bid is the closest without going over wins that prize. While most bid around $750, a contestant named Corey bid $7,000. The actual retail price was $880.
Since Corey's bid was $6,120 too high, some people online have speculated he wasn't fully aware of the rules. But maybe he is just used to a higher quality hammock. Amazon sells an "Autumnal Bronze Hammock Swing" for nearly $10,000. If the handmade hammock was featured on the game show, Corey would have been the winner!
The price is right, but he was wrong.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit:…
- 17 best makeup products that won’t budge in warm summer months
- This gardening tool lets you weed your yard without bending over
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise