DIY Daily: How to get big & spooky Halloween hair
With a few easy steps you can achieve dramatic Halloween hair to celebrate the spooky holiday!
What you'll need:
- Spray and apply mousse into the hair until it is quite sticky.
- Comb through your hair and make sure the mousse is applied throughout.
- Separate your hair into small sections and create small braids throughout your entire head.
- Flat iron on top of the braids throughout your head.
- Once your braids have cooled, start unbraiding your hair to reveal the crimped affect.
- Brush through your hair.
- Add texturizing powder to the roots to add lift and volume to the hair.
- Finish off the whole look with a generous amount of hairspray.
A festive halloween banner for the house
A simple & stylish fishtail braid
4 alternatives to pumpkin carving