Martha Stewart's haute Halloween costume competition series, "Shriek or Chic," follows three young fashion designers as they vie to win Martha's heart through their Halloween costume designs. Martha will wear her favorite design as her highly anticipated costume this year.
In episode two, Joelle, Taylor and Gabrielle settle into their work spaces, start gathering inspiration for their mood boards and sketch their ideas for Martha's Halloween costume.
Did you miss episode one? View it here!
Check back tomorrow for episode three, right here on AOL.
- Make back-to-school extra special with these bento box lunch recipe…
- 11 shimmer body products to extend your summer glow way after Labor Da…
- Mom always knows best: TikTokers share important life lessons from the…
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious