Martha Stewart's haute Halloween costume competition series, "Shriek or Chic," follows three young fashion designers as they vie to win Martha's heart through their Halloween costume designs. Martha will wear her favorite design as her highly anticipated costume this year.
In episode two, Joelle, Taylor and Gabrielle settle into their work spaces, start gathering inspiration for their mood boards and sketch their ideas for Martha's Halloween costume.
Did you miss episode one? View it here!
Check back tomorrow for episode three, right here on AOL.
- Fashion influencer Sai de Silva talks balancing motherhood and runn…
- Flustered mom demands to be held to the same standards as dads: ‘I wan…
- 8 things a shopping editor says you need for summer, so you don’t get …
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious