If you recently lost a $4,700 check, Carrie Bradshaw is looking for you.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker was walking down the street in Manhattan's West Village when she stumbled upon a check lying in the middle of the sidewalk. The check, made out for $4,700, included the name of the payee so Parker did a bit of sleuthing on the internet and found their address.
For the past week the 49-year-old star has been trying to drop off the check, but the person is never home! However, she says she'll keep trying.
So, if you think you dropped the check, answer your bell next time it rings. It might just be Sarah Jessica Parker trying to give you money.
Also on AOL:
Nurse likely caught Ebola through error
Stunning 'blood moon' turns heads skyward
Collins' wife: I believe there are other victims
'7th Heaven' actress found dead at age 40
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…