Do you like to play pranks on your significant other?
Watch as this guy continuously torments his girlfriend with quotes from 'Lord of the Rings'. She never sees them coming!
Owen McCavana, a 28-year-old Irish man from Belfast, is currently working as a professional actor in London. His girlfriend's name is Nicola Daniels, and she is originally from Birmingham, working as a musical theater actress is London as well.
The video was released only a couple of days after their 6-year anniversary.
Owen says, "How she had put up with me that long, I'll never know, as she does scare quite easily and it just cracks me up. Being the absolutely ridiculous 'Lord of the Rings' fan that I am, I decided to combine the two and send a series of Snapchats. My friends loved them, so my old schoolmate Joe Azzopardi decided to compile them!"
Credit to 'Joe Azzopardi'.
Also on AOL:
Lion cub practices roar, gets put in his place
Weatherman hilariously improvises after mic breaks
Dog is running for mayor of Oakland, California
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- TikTok users discovered a genius neck pillow on Amazon that makes s…
- Start your day with a decadent bowl of pancake cereal
- These are the best Nordstrom Rack Memorial Day deals you need to shop …
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise